

So today poor Kevin had a stomach flu (so far the rest of us are fine - thankfully)! So he was home all day, quarentined to our bedroom. Thankfully the freezing rain they predicted missed our area, so I was able to do a long overdue grocery trip, so -yay- now we have fruit and veggies and some good lunch/dinner options.
It's been busy at our house today - the kids seemed to be kinda stir-crazy even after our morning field trip to Fred Meyer. I had a really good time talking with Heather - also long overdue! And an unexpected blessing was the boys naps were back-to-back and longer than usual. Usually I would like them to overlap, but today it was nice to just have time with each of them individually. I guess everything was pretty good...the low point was while I was talking to Aunt Julie on the phone and not giving much thought to the thumping noises I was hearing. Well, I'm glad I checked it out because while Callum was innocently enjoying the swing, Cade had lost interest in the Little Einstein episode we picked up from the library and had put the (empty, but still disgusting) bathroom garbage can over Callum's head and was hitting the base of it like a drum. Yes, Cade got a time-out for a bad judgement call and Callum got his 2nd bath of the day. Poor Callum looked liked he didn't know what hit him. (No pun intended). His spirits quickly lifted when he realized he was getting in the bathtub.
Kevin's doing much better this evening, but we decided forfeit our coveted spot at River West's Parent Date Night. The flu is nasty and we all just want to get well/stay well and not potentially infect anyone else.
*Also, I want you to notice I've added another blog link: Crystal's music myspace page! She has a song she wrote/preformed on it and it is REALLY good. :) Listen in if you get a chance. (She'll probably be embarassed by the shameless recommendation - but this is my blog and I can say what I want)! :) Love you Crystal! Here it is:





No comments:
Post a Comment