05 December 2006

Goodbye Surfer-Hair & some other stuff...



Yesterday Cade woke up with a 101* fever so now he and Callum both have pretty nasty coughs, but are doing better than yesterday. As you can see they are more cheerful at least! Callum now has four teeth that have popped through - you can really see the bottom two. My cousin, Jennifer found out she is having a boy! Congratulations Jen! I have yet to paint but I'm hoping to get it done soon. The days just go by so fast and it seems I'm constantly occupied with something! We are loving the new set-up of our living space and it will be even better to have handles on the doors, new paint, all the cupboard doors, and new curtains and decorations up. I'm really looking forward to getting our tree and putting up lights!! Cade and I both went to Katie's today to have our hair cut. He is looking so handsome now and I'm certain he will no longer be mistaken for a little girl...however, I did love the wispy curls, so it is bittersweet. Here are some pics from our morning with Katie and Johanna...enjoy!

Johanna Wren just being her precious self.


We had a little fun with iphoto on Katie and Daniel's mac.

1 comment:

Julie said...

What great pictures! The cousins having fun together warms my heart...just like the good ol' days with all of you at the farm!