13 September 2006

Wednesday & Friday


It's been a little while since I've done an update...this Saturday my younger (and only) brother is getting married!! We're excited and Cade is thrilled to be the "bear." He is going to look so cute in his outfit (he may be wondering where his fuzzy ears and paws are but he'll get over it)! His forehead is healing but his injury meant no trips to the park this week...the doctor didn't want him to "get sweaty" as it may affect the wound adhesive. I'm thankful tonight the weather started getting cooler (I think it even sprinkled). This morning my sister Katie and I both had sitters (Auntie Abbe for Cade and Callum/Laura for Johanna) so we could meet up with Katie Faville (Chris' fiance) at a spa http://www.spasasse.com/index.html in Portland to get pampered. I think Katie F. had a great time. She (and the bridesmaids) got a massage, pedicure, and manicure. My sis and I got Ultimate Pedicures (which were wonderful, complete with foot mask, parafin wrap, exfoliating scrub, foot massage, etc). We got to know the other girls (among them Katie's sister Jenny, whose three-year old, Kelly, is the flower girl) over mimosas, crackers, and brie. Then we picked up the kids and all headed back out to our house (it was the first time all three kids have traveled in the same car (but I don't have ppictures because our computer is at Comp USA being "fixed" (we hope) and I can't download onto this super old computer. It basically has no programs...I'm just thankful I have internet access! I'll post more pics soon.

One Friday we spent the morning with Crystal who is back in Portland! It is so good to have her close again. Here are some cute pics with her at Starbucks. Then we went to the park in Wilsonville and Cade played while we chatted. She's going ot start pursuing her masters in Speach Pathology.

No comments: