25 September 2006

Some old news...and finally a few pictures!




Well, it's been pretty exciting around here lately! With Chris and Katie's wedding, a garage sale (our house was turned upside down this past weekend and I'm getting it back in order - what an ordeal), Cade's ouchy, and countless other happenings...life is full! And the weather has been so good!! Beautiful 70s-80s and breezy...just perfect....I can't believe it's almost October. I'm definitely one of those people who loves Fall and can't wait to get my hands on the first Pumpkin Spice latte of the season. I love the colors, the smells, the chill (though I'll take the 70/80 degrees!) Last week Cade had so much fun (messy fun...the best kind) with Elijah & Adam at the Children's Museum. This pic is how they looked when they got home. Sunday we had a baby shower for Mauria - it was really nice. This is her with Malia Lee.

This weekend I'm looking forward to heading up to Seattle (Cade told me he wants to "see Attle") with some girlfriends for an Arbonne training - it's just Saturday so we're leaving early Sat am and coming home that evening.

I've added some extra pics to previous posts I've written, so you can scroll to those. Updates, let's see...Callum has started pulling himself into the crawling position. Today we had a playdate with Naomi and Sam. He just turned one & is very sweet.

No comments: