27 August 2008

Evening bike rides...

...one of the favorites of summer.


After Kevin got home from work this evening, he loaded the kids into their helmets and the bike trailer and took them on a bike ride to a nearby park. There are several in Tualatin and multiple evenings this summer he's taken them to one or another. So that means I get an hour or two of peace and quiet to do the dishes or take a bath. I enjoy my alone time with the dishes and the guys have a great time getting out to the park and spending some quality time with dad. I think it's pretty funny how my boys always have to pack books, toys, and a drink for their bike rides (no matter how short they may be). Aren't they so cute in their helmets?













Sweet little faces.
Off they go!

2 comments:

Sarri said...

Aw! So sweet. Your boys looks so happy- I love the one of Cade looking at Callum.

The McKay's said...

Great pics. And what a great dad your husband is! The kids are adorable as always. :)