06 July 2008

Fireworks!

*I'm sorry for the watermark on all the pics, I wasn't sure which I was putting on this blog and which I'd put on my photography blog.

Hope you had a great 4th of July! We had a really good day starting with Kevin taking the boys on a long bike ride to a park and then the Fred Meyer (he pulled them in the trailor, needless to say he got a GREAT workout). I met Katie (sis) at Starbucks (a new drive thru Starbucks that opened near my house which also has comfy chairs and lots of room to sit and chat) for coffee (one of the fun perks of both living in Tualatin)! Then we had a naps and headed over to Aunt Julie's. We came home around 7:30pm, bathed the boys and went outside in our culdesac to light some fireworks. The boys loved it (mostly - Callum got a little scared at a couple of the loudest/brightest ones so I took him inside and we watched a bit from the window) and the bonus was they were so tired by the time they went to bed at 9pm, they didn't even wake up during any of the super loud ones going on all around our house for the next few hours. :)





There was some of this...


And lots of this...






Earlier in the day had a barbeque at Auntie Julie's in honor of Jonathan's 27th birthday (which actually is the 4th)!


Cute Katie and Daniel.

No comments: