10 November 2006

The past week or so



Here's our baby Callum getting himself into a standing position so he can play at the little activity table. (As you can see, pillows are propped nearby for the inevitable topple after he gets tired of standing but isn't quite able to comfortably get back down).

...And he's up! This was last Saturday evening. Aunt Julie was over helping me get ready for my Open House. He's quite an active 6 mo. old, but what really impresses me is his amount of hair at such a young age! :)



This is how I often find Cade's little people - all in their places, taking a ride to fight fires. Cade also loves "crafts" - especially anything to do with paint or glue and glitter. He's very independent and likes to do everything for himself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't take this as an insult -it's coming from a three year old!- and I think his curls are adorable, but everytime I show Savannah Cade's picture on here recently (you'd think she'd figure in out after like the third time?!) she asks, "Who is that girl?" (meaning Cade).
I tell her "it's Cade, silly!"
and this time she says "oh, yeah! I miss him so I forgot."

We all miss all of you guys!!