
Don't let her attire fool you, when she's not "training" or feeding her puppy (Callum), she spends most of her time in the backyard "cooking" with lots of wet, (very dirty) sand and holding her own against her rowdy cousins! (I actually photoshopped some sand clumps off of Jo Jo's forehead in the above pic). Please excuse the overexposure and browning grass...real life is like that sometimes.





She never let go...
And with a mouth full of bubble gum too...

If you're still with me, you can see more of what these kids were up too this morning, right here.





4 comments:
Yay for a post! =)
I'm glad you're back! Your pictures are so warm and human. I love the state fair pics. I want to go next year.
Sorry. It is me, Emily Mickelsen. I'll bet I tricked you with the Emmi thing. :)
oh HOW cute!!! It looks like they're having so much fun :)
Post a Comment