Here are some sweet bunsie-pics of Callum and Johanna. Callum did get a little splashing in, but J was her usual good-natured self about it (see the bottom, or I mean "last," pic). :)
Love it!!! There is not much else cuter in the world.
Sorry we haven't gotten to talk much (or at all, really!) for the last couple of weeks. I'm going to FL with the 3 boys tomorrow and bringing Eileen back, so I may be off the radar for awhile. Love you and hope you had an AWESOME mother's day b'c you are an incredible mom!
2 comments:
Love it!!! There is not much else cuter in the world.
Sorry we haven't gotten to talk much (or at all, really!) for the last couple of weeks. I'm going to FL with the 3 boys tomorrow and bringing Eileen back, so I may be off the radar for awhile. Love you and hope you had an AWESOME mother's day b'c you are an incredible mom!
Stop it with the cuteness! Those pics are SO adorable. Nothing beats a cute baby bum. :)
Post a Comment